If you have opened a new YouTube channel and want to hide subscribers on YouTube then you are on the right page. We can hide subscribers in just a few steps. Before going into steps, let’s see why hide subscribers.
Starting on July 29 2022 channels will no longer be able to hide their subscriber count on YouTube.
Why hide subscribers on YouTube?
There are many reasons and benefits of hiding your subscribers on YouTube.
- If your channel is new and you are having fewer subscribers. Then people might think that you are inexperienced and skip your content.
- People don’t trust a channel having fewer subscribers.
- Showing subscriber count could make it very difficult to grow in starting.
- If people are skipping your videos due to fewer subscribers then why not hide?
How to hide YouTube subscribers using mobile?
Just follow a few steps and your channel subscribers will hide publicly. I have explained the process step by step.
- Open the Chrome browser on your mobile
- Log in with the Gmail id that is associated with your YouTube channel. If already logged in then skip this step
- Right-click on the 3 dots in the chrome browser and tick the desktop site option. Now your Chrome browser is in desktop mode.
- Now search YouTube Studio on google
- Click on sign-in under YouTube studio result. It will open a Youtube studio for you.
- Go to the left bottom of the page and you will find a settings icon. Click on the icon.
- It will show a popup. Go to the channel section.
- And then go to the Advanced Settings tab.
- Scroll down a little and you will find the Subscriber Count heading.
- Untick the checkbox saying “Display the number of people subscribed to my channel“.
Hurrah! you successfully hid the subscriber count of your YouTube channel.
If you want to grow your YouTube channel visit Earning Desire channel on YouTube. I hope you like it.
Add timestamps to your videos to get more views. How? Read here.
Pingback: To grow your YouTube channel avoid these 5 mistakes -